2 Day Intensive clinics
Venue. Ayton PRE, North Tawton. Indoor arena with classroom and excellent horse facilities. Overnight livery and lunches included. Dates and Booking below.
I have found the best way to learn is to give myself over to the process. Turn off your phone, forget about work and other commitments, hand yourself over to your horse and your learning. By committing real time and space , learning becomes exponential. These two days allow a small number of people and horses to take a deep dive into their partnership and training.
The intensives include:
• Theory sessions concerning a number of topics, both horse and human related. This includes horse anatomy and movement; horse behavior and good horsemanship; the principles of training a horse; rider psychology and physiology.
• Understanding more about “How to do what, when…’
• Individual lessons (which will be filmed for you to access afterwards)
• Group and pair lessons. Ground work and ridden.
• Following worm holes….with this time available to us we can follow where things take us in the moment. This is for me where learning gets really interesting…
Maximum 4 people per intensive.
Aug 26th and 27th – FULLY BOOKED
Sept 30th/Oct 1st
£275 per person per clinic (including one nights livery and lunch)